Licensed Electrical Worker (LEW) Services
We have Licensed Electrical Workers (LEW) who can carry out approved electrical services for your buildings and facilities. Our LEW services include inspections, consultancy services, as well as 24/7 standby emergency services.
- LEW Application and renewal of electrical license (EMA Electrical Installation License of 400V, 22kV, 66kV)
- LEW 24 hours standby for emergency services to restore power outage, troubleshooting, eliminate malfunctions on the electrical systemS
- Conduct routine inspections using mobile devices with online data analysis to provide recommendations on the electrical systems
- Evaluation study and provide solution for power quality / energy efficiency
- Provide training on electrical safety, operation/maintenance, switching procedures, etc.
- Liaise with SP Power Grids, EMA and authorities for energisation and power supply related matters
- Preparation and submission of electrical drawings to relevant authorities and approval of for electrical supplies to multi tenant units
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHAT IS LEW ? / WHAT IS LICENSED ELECTRICAL WORKER?
LEW (Licensed Electrical Worker), a person certified by EMA (Energy Market Authority) to carry out electrical work. All electrical work must be supervised and tested by LEW before the supply can be turned on.
DO I NEED A LICENSE FOR ELECTRICAL WORK ?
All electrical work must be undertaken by a licensed electrical worker.
HOW DO I FIND A LEW / LICENSED ELECTRICAL WORKER ?
Please contact us for more information
WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENT CLASSES OF ELECTRICAL WORKER LICENSE ?
Electrician – less than 45kVA , below 1000V
Technician – less than 500kVA (installation) / 150kVA (design), below 1000V
Engineer – 1KV / 22kV / 66kV